Friday, December 26, 2014

Holiday Dinner With Friends







After such a filling meal with family for Christmas, the next day warranted the family and I have dinner with a few friends. The weather was quite nippy this evening as we head to their home, so wearing this cute fur checkered print vest (old) suited the occasion just fine. My skinny jeans are my favorite MK dark wash and the zebra print sheer blouse is from Banana Republic. The grey suede boots are from C Wonder and they are super comfortable. To add that pop of color that is truly needed, my red Kate Spade quilted bag is needed. One of my favorite pieces of jewelry that I am constantly gravitating to lately is my blue and gold tone evil eye necklace from C. Wonder; it is a darling piece to wear.  

I hope everyone is feeling relaxed as the holidays come to a close and work and school resumes. 
I hope everyone have a great New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment