Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's All About The Reds .....




As we are winding down to the holidays I feel less stress, because at this point if I have not received the gift in the mail and wrapped it, purchased it, or mailed it to someone it is just not going to happen for Christmas this year. Comfort is all I am thinking about this week, while looking stylish doing it. I have family visiting so I am the hostess this year, my concern right now is making sure that my dinner is perfect and we all have a great time.
Above I am wearing a red silk flowered shirt from Loft with my MK skinny jeans. The crystal necklace is from Group Dealz, and my nude patent wedges are from Chinese Laundry. My trusty MK gold link watch and gold link bracelet gives just the right amount of hand bling that I need. My Gucci Hobo is a staple this week as I am saving all my receipts and carrying other personals as I run around doing different errands. Are you ready for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment