Tuesday, December 30, 2014

It's Wet Outside .........





When I woke this morning it was dreary and wet, the forecast predicted rain all day. So I had to dress for the weather. 2014 is fast closing out and it looks like 2015 will bring great things. Today I had an errand to run and then I had a quick lunch with two of my girlfriends. We caught up on what everyone was doing and spoke about how we plan to relax for the remainder of our holiday break.
I am a big fan of vest, and this green puffer vest from Lands’ End works great. The brown ¾ sleeve light sweater underneath is from Loft. It is very comfortable and light weight. The jeans are Ralph Lauren and the hand bag is from L.V. My coin necklace is from Julie Vos and so is my coin bracelet. My plaid rain boots are old, I have had them for about three years now, and I purchased them from a small boutique store. They have this great wedge heel that gives me a little lift. I have preserved them because I am yet to find a similar pair.


Have yourself a happy New Year everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment