Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday Errands


Running errands is perfect with flats and ripped jeans. A comfortable scarf wrap around the neck gives the right amount of warmth needed for this time of year. The light weight sweater is from the limited, the boyfriend jeans is from J. Crew and the flats are Tory Burch. The scarf was purchased from a vendor on the streets of New York.


Date Night  with the hubs .............

This Dolman sleeve red blouse with the great detail on the cuffs is awesome. (J.C Penny) I added the crystal necklace from J.Crew and a fur vest that I purchased two years ago from Macy's. The Miss Me jeans has a great black detail on the pockets that compliments the cuffs on the blouse. The Coach wedges gives me the lift that I need since the jeans are long, and I carried my personal items in this great quilted clutch from BCBG.

No comments:

Post a Comment