Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Stripes and Denim






One more day until the big day! Today I had lunch with some friends and picked up a few last minute items from the grocer to accommodate the changes made to my menu for tomorrow. Our Christmas Eve church service was great; the little ones sang and performed beautifully.  They were carolers that met us at the church door which brought the season full circle.

Today’s outfit was carefully selected as we had these sporadic burst of rain that kept up throughout the day. It cooled the temperature a bit so I thought boots was a great option. The dark brown Tory Burch boots were a great find for a great price; they were the last pair in my size. The denim shirt is from Ralph Lauren Polo collection and the navy blue and brown stripped skirt (old) compliments the outfit well. My Gucci Hobo is a great accessory as its brown leather trim compliments the boots well.

Have A Blessed Holiday ….

No comments:

Post a Comment