Monday, December 29, 2014

Stripes and Polka Dots





These Juicy Couture boots are very comfortable, I was able to run around in them all day and not worry about my feet. They fit true to size, but the sales associate recommended that I purchase them half size up, that was great advice, because today I wore them with thick socks. The Tory Burch double zip Robinson tote is a must have if you carry a lot of stuff around, it is spacious and it is one of my favorite bags.



This stripped denim shirt is from Boden's and the cuffs fold back as polka dots which makes it adorable to wear by itself or under a sweater or vest. The mustard color corduroys are from Banana Republic and they are very light weight, which makes them easy to wear. I accented the look with my gold link MK watch and my link bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment