Monday, December 22, 2014

The Countdown Begins



I can't believe that Christmas is only three days away. I have completed all of my shopping; however there are a few items that I am still waiting on to arrive.  As promised they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I am very excited, I have been tracking them for the past week.   My jeans are an old pair from Old Navy, the dragon fly print silk shirt is from INC. Concepts and the navy blue band around the sleeves compliments the dark wash jeans well. The crystal necklace I scored from Group Dealz and the shoes are the Reva flats from Tory Burch. My gold watch is from MK and the charm bracelet is from Hard Rock Café (Gift). This week my Gucci Hobo will be a constant because of the neutral color and its ability to carry everything. I look forward to a relaxing week. Stay safe and blessed this holiday season.

Holiday Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment