Friday, January 2, 2015

A Little Sparkle and Comfort






I can’t believe we are already moving full speed ahead into 2015, can you? I had a few errands to complete today and it seems like nonstop going for me. The girls and I spent this morning getting all last minute things to start school on Monday. My Tory Burch tote was perfect for the magnitude of list I had to carry ha-ha. My two tone denim shirt and sweater are from Loft. The jeans are also Loft but they are an old pair. My flats are from Max Studio and they are about 2 years old, but they are super comfy. For Jewelry my leather strap MK wrap watch is great with the C. Wonder pearl bangle along with the Hard Rock Café bracelet (gift). My necklace is from J. Crew, a classic piece that is a constant in my dressing. The first weekend of the year has officially started, make the best of it, I know I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment