Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Comfy Vest ......




I have a couple of wool vest that I purchased from J Crew that makes those days when I want to take my silk shirts up a notch perfect. Since during the week our dress code should be business casual (noted in the employee handbook) I try to always select clothing that are very relaxed but yet looks great. These dark wash jeans from Banana Republic are a must have, they look great and are very well made. I wear them with always a nice top and shoes to deflect the fact that they are actually jeans. The silk shirt is from Loft and the camel stripped vest if from J Crew. My leopard print kitten heeled shoes are from Gianni Bini. For jewelry, the peacock necklace is from J Crew (a favorite), my Stella and Dot crystal link bracelet, and my gold link MK watch with my Yurman bangles. I love carrying all the personals today in my Tory Burch Robinson Tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment