Friday, January 16, 2015

Denim Dress Comfort.....



Its Friday everyone, it is all about the comfort. Going into the weekend I am seeking comfort. I don't return back to work until Tuesday and I am very happy. These Spanx leggings are great, they are worth the money. The denim dress is from J Crew and it fits well, you can belt it if you like, I chose not to. The infinity scarf is from lilly pulitzer and it has a great hot pink trim. My loafers are Michael Kors and they are very soft on the inside and extremely comfortable, they hug your feet, I think it is the material they are made of. My gold link MK watch keeps me on time and my bangles are Yurman. My personals are carried in an LV tote. I love to fold the sides of this bag, and sometimes I like to wear the LV scarf tied to the handle, it looks cute to me, and it gives the bag a different look.


No comments:

Post a Comment