Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Field Trip Day .......



Today my students and I went on a field trip. It rained most of the day so this nice jacket from Boden’s worked well. The great detail on this jacket has Buckingham Palace all over with the guards in their red jackets and hats. (Quite cute!) The Sperry Top Spider rain shoes with the plaid take it up a notch if you don't want to wear tall boots. My Miss Me jeans are a staple in my closet, these jeans are my favorite. The collared shirt is from Ralph Lauren; just a closet must have that can be worn all year round. My MK watch and link bracelet along with my J Crew staple necklace was used to accessorize, and I used my purple Brahmin tote to carry my personals. It was a great field trip, and even though my day began extremely early and ended late, I know my students had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment