Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Furry Love ......





This infinity scarf from Nordstrom's is a must have if you like to feel warm. It is well made and does not shed for being faux fur. My outfit today was all about celebrating "hump Day" and wearing two of my favorite colors. The ankle pants in the post are from J. Crew. The denim shirt is from Loft. Since I truly love a bargain, paying $11.99 for it was a steal and a great addition to my denim shirt collection. My kitten heel calf hair pump is from Gianni Bini (Dillards) and I carried all the personals in my Tory Burch Robinson double zip tote. To add a few new accessories I wore my Stella and Dot bracelet along with one of my favorite watches, the crystal face MK Rose Gold watch. There is one more day before I can officially kick off the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment