Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Just a Little Red .....




A closer look at the accessories I wore today. These heart shape Tory earrings I found while searching for another pair of red earrings this morning. They are the perfect accent for this time of year. My yurman bangles are a staple on my hand, and my crystal necklace accents anything that it is worn with. The Philip Stein watch cannot be ignored with this outstanding red patent leather strap.





Today was extremely busy, and it was a long work day for me. We are experiencing some cold weather, so a nice sweater and corduroys were perfect to wear. My crystal necklace accented everything just fine, my red heart earrings and my Philip stein red strap watch add that little pop of color (red or pink) that I promise to accent with through the valentines holiday. I carried my personals in my Tory burch tote. I hope everyone had a great hump day.




No comments:

Post a Comment