Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Let's Get Started ......




Today was the first day of my work week and it was very busy. It seemed like I was off from work for weeks rather than a few days. By now after reading a couple of my post, you know my motto is comfort first, the week started off with my purple dress pants and this winter white sweater from Loft. The sweater is very nice because there is gold thread visible through the front that gives it that unique look. My flats are from Kate Spade and they are super comfortable to walk around all day. They are one of my favorites to wear when I know it will be a long day. My trusty MK gold link watch keeps me on time, along with my bold gold link bracelet (old). My earrings are from Tory Burch and I carried my personals in my large LV tote. I am still having some mild cold symptoms, so walking with extra tissues and cough drops was very important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment