Friday, January 9, 2015

The Comfort of Wearing Plaid .....




This cold is sweeping the nation, everywhere seems to be extremely cold or have a chill in the air. The, best choice is layering up, and a plaid shirt is the way to go. My plaid shirt is from Old Navy, the monogram vest is from Lands’ End and it is super warm. The grey skinnies are from Loft, and my wedge boots are from Vince Camuto. I fell in love with these boots because the flap comes all the way down and covers part of the heel. The brass buckle gives it a great look, but it is not to bold. My bib flower necklace is from Brighton, my silver link crystal accent watch is from Marc Ecko and my triple bangle combo is from Yurman. Today I had to carry my I-Pad and my datebook because we had an off-site training, so my Nylon patent trim Tory Burch tote was the perfect bag to carry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment