Saturday, February 7, 2015

Accenting with a little camouflage






I love the idea of accenting my outfit with just a little camo. I don't have a big camouflage collection of clothing, but I love the little accents here and there. I was at a very well known department store this past week and I saw that Michael Kors has a camouflage collection in handbags, they were very interesting colors, orange, beige and lime green. My mind jumped ahead to spring, and I thought "travel tote maybe". I normally run errands in flats or sandals depending on the weather, but today I thought a little wedge heel would be great. 

My shoes and crew neck are from lands' End. My jeans are Loft and my long cardigan is from Aeropostal. I was walking by the store at the beginning of fall last year, the sales associate was putting this cardigan on a mannequin, I liked the way it looked, and I knew that I did not have that much camouflage in my closet anyway, so I purchased it with the intention to wear it more often.  The camo can stand on its own, but I thought that some bold JulieVos pieces would look nice next to it. The coin necklace is a statement piece, but I added the charm bracelet to accentuate the wrist. To top the look,  I carried all my personals in my berry tote from Rebecca Minkoff, adding that pop of color. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment