Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Back to the Grind.......









It has been a really busy day, I know everyone gets busy from time to time on the job, but you have those days when you reflect on them and you say, what a day. I am currently relaxing finally, hoping to go to bed soon. My outfit today was about being comfortable as usual, but it is the beginning of the week and neutral tones seem to be in my selection this week, or that is what I have in mind. My shoes are a grey neutral tone from Vince Camuto. My pants are from Loft, the sweater is from Sheinside. I love the leather patches on the elbows. My Philip Stein watch (red) accent my wrist along with the layered Brighton necklaces. I carried my personals in my Rebecca Minkoff handbag. Have a great week everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment