Friday, February 27, 2015

Date Night with the hubs!!!!!!!



I think this entire week I went a little vest crazy, I find the comfort of slipping one on over a shirt or sweater give my body just the right amount of warmth I need. I consider owning a vest a must have, because you can wear it so many different ways. Tonight is date night with the hubs, we have not been out in a while, so dinner and a movie is definitely on the menu. The shoes I scored from C. Wonder before they closed their doors. However, some of their merchandise can still be located on Ebay through boutiques. The sequined pocket jeans are from Loft, the minute I saw these jeans I wanted a pair. They are going to look really cute in the summer months with a T-shirt and sequined design sandals. the plaid shirt is from Express, my pearls are from J Crew. I did not select a bag yet at the time of these photos, but I went with a small black shoulder bag from Kate Spade. A great weekend is on the horizon, I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment