Saturday, February 21, 2015

Grey Delight




It has been a busy day running around doing errands. My daughter got her license yesterday, and took the plunge today and drove herself to music lessons. She made it back safe, but I could not help but worry. It looks like old man winter is heading out, and better weather is creeping in, but there is still a chill in the air. I was at the mall today and I noticed that many stores have beautiful spring infinity scarfs with lots of pastel colors in them. It's hard to make a selection when they are so much, but, I settled for two beautiful colors that I will style later with some outfits that I have in mind, stay tuned. Today I am wearing:

~ Shoes by Rockport (they have a great cushion sole that makes them extremely comfortable)
~ Jeans and scarf by Loft
~ Long cardigan sweater by Lands' End
~ Grey crew neck log sleeve shirt by Gap
~ Handbag by MK
~ Jewelry: Watch by Bulova/bracelet by Brighton/Yurman Bangles and ring

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment