Monday, February 23, 2015

Lets start the week, shall we !!!!!!!!



I say lets get the week started no matter what the weather may be today. A little layering was perfect for todays weather here, but according to the weather channel we can still anticipate some cold days up ahead before spring officially makes an appearance.  Todays look was all about comfort, so when I decided to start the week off with the denim shirt (J Crew) because it is Monday,  I had to put this light gold J.Crew sweater over the shirt to dress it up. My ankle pants are from Loft, my shoes are from Tory Burch, my bag is the LV neverful tote . My necklace I purchased from the GroupDealz website, watch MK, bracelet J. Crew and Yurman bangles.

Make tomorrow a great day, the choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment