Thursday, February 5, 2015

Something in the Red Family



This is one of those outfits that is perfect for Fridays or the middle of the week. I have not worn a skirt in a while, so I thought this floral print knee length skirt from Target would be perfect with a Denim shirt (old). When I purchased the skirt some months back, I snagged this necklace to pull the color from the flowers. Not sure when I was going to wear the outfit, I put them all away until the time was perfect and that time is now. My flats which also compliments the color pops in the skirt are from Tory and my bag which is in the same berry color family works great. As always my gold link watch (MK) and my bracelet adds just the right amount of bold. Thanks for checking in and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment