Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Denim Goes With Everything




Hump Day is over and I feel tired, but it is the middle of the week and that is expected. My polka dot skirt is very comfortable and my favorite part is the side pockets, it is from Bodens and it can be worn all summer long. It will make an appearance again because of its neutral pallette and its versatility. My denim shirt is old, one of those that has visited the cleaners so much that the tag is gone, but it is very comfortable  and I love wearing it. The sandals are from Tory Burch, the handbag is one of my favorite totes for the summer, it is from Brahmin. The pockets in this tote are wide enough to hold my Samsung cell phone and that gives this bag major credit. For jewelry, I am wearing my MK watch, J Crew gold link bracelet and my Yurman bangles. Enjoy the remainder of your week, make it great one the choice is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment