Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Flowers are a must wear this time of year...




It's Tuesday everyone and the week is in full swing. I love the fact that the weather starts off cool and then the day warms up. There is a little rain in between, but that is what spring is all about "April Showers brings flowers." As usual I am dressing for comfort today and my silver jacks has a small wedge which helps keep my feet from hurting and supporting my heel.  My ankle blue pants are from Limited and the blue sweater is from Loft. The flowered T-Shirt underneath is a winner for me, because of the blues and pinks it can be worn with lots of choices. For jewelry, Toy watch and Yurman bangles are a staple for me this time of year. My long pearl station necklace is from Brighton, and my signature diamond white gold cross provides that layering look. I carried all my personals in my LV tote. Have a great week everyone, and keep your eye on the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment