Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Just a Little Pink




Just arrived at the hotel here in North Carolina after a long day on the road of visiting colleges. We visited University of Florida in Gainsville yesterday, it was a beautiful tour (check out the pics on instagram). This morning we visited Emory College in Atlanta, it is a beautiful campus nestled in the city. Walking around you would not get that feeling. Our tour guide was terrific and she offered loads of information. The weather was beautiful, the only set back was traffic this morning was the worse. Traveling with my LV neverful has been great because on these tours you receive lots of papers and brochures. My flats are my gold Tory Burch Reva flats, my pale pink jeans are from MIchael Kors and my sheer top is from Loft, the scarf is Lands' End. Looking forward to tomorrow as we tour Duke.

No comments:

Post a Comment