Saturday, March 7, 2015

Navy Stripes



It's a little wet outside, but errands have to be done and an afternoon soccer game comes afterwards, then bowling with the family. Now it is almost time to hit the sack but I wanted to post a photo of my outfit from today. As everyone that read my post by now knows that comfort comes first in my dressing, so these navy checkered flats from Michael Kors worked well with my outfit. The stripped light sweater is from Banana Republic and the polka dot vest and jeans are from Loft. I carried my personals in my Robinson Tote from Tory Burch. Tomorrow is the last day to rest up, make the best of it. Don't forget to set your clocks forward 1 hour everyone, we lose an hour.
                        
                                                   Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment