Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Nothing But Blue........



I arrived last night in North Carolina and spent the day touring colleges with my daughter. It started off to be a very cold day, it literally did not warm up until around 3pm. We are currently headed out to dinner and we are heading home tomorrow. Today we visited the Duke and UNC campus. Both colleges have a lot to offer and they both have very beautiful and spacious areas for students to live and thrive. My daughter has fell in love with the tarheel state, so we have to wait and see what decision she makes. My dinner outfit has been altered slightly because of the change in weather (check out my outfits on my instagram page that I wore on the tours @musthaveahandbag). My sandals are Tory Burch, my jeans and denim shirt are from loft, my navy crew neck is from Lands' End, and my LV neverful carried all the pamphlets and notes I have been collecting from these tours. Tomorrow can be a great day, the choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment