Monday, March 16, 2015

Silver Stripes




It is such nice weather outside, so my jacks are on repeat because they are very comfortable to stand in all day. I love wearing dresses and skirts this time of year, they are easy to wear and most importantly easy to acessorize. I love the comfort of not having to worry about what I am going to wear too much, and, most of you that read my blog know that comfort comes first in my dressing decisions. The dress that I am wearing is one of my favorite styles from Lands' End, my grey strip cardigan is from the Limited and my jacks compliments it well. I carried my personals in my Robinson tote from Tory, which has been a constant the past two weeks. My necklaces are from Brighton, Yurman bangles, and Philip Stein leather strap watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment