Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Bib Necklace





It's "Hump Day" and I am looking forward to the end of the week. My statement piece today is my silver bib necklace from Brighton, I have owned it for over a year now, but seldom do I wear it. It has appeared on the blog about once or twice before, but I always change my mind after the photo. Today I thought it would be perfect with this dress, the V neckline really needed something to enhance it and this piece worked perfectly. My dress is from lands' End and my sweater is from Banana Republic. My shoes are Jack Rogers and my handbag is from Tory Burch. My hands are complimented with my Yurman bangles, Swiss legend Diamond face watch and aTiffany silver bead bracelet. Make tomorrow a great day, the choice is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment