Thursday, March 26, 2015

Traveling Clothes



I am finally back home and off the road from my week long college tour with my daughter. Our adventure started Monday morning very early and ended this afternoon. I have been to three states and four colleges, whew what a week. We have two more schools that she really wants to visit, and I am taking that challenge one weekend at a time. Now it is time for me to get some rest and relaxation before work begins on Monday. It always feels great to travel in comfortable soft clothing. My long maxi skirt is very comfortable, and I purchased it from the BCBG line last year when I was traveling in the summer. The "Mama in Heels" T-shirt was a gift from a friend, it is comfortable and I love it. My neverful LV tote was an asset on this trip because every college gives so many brochures and paper information, I needed to keep it all in one place and this was large enough to hold a folder that carried all the info we received. This is a great travel bag, the investment was worth it. My ever loving Tory Burch comfort sandals tagged along for the ride home because guarantee I was coming back to better weather. It was a long week, but we made it through and now my daughter has some thinking to do.  Thanks for reading and remember that tomorrow can be a great day, the choice is yours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment