Friday, April 10, 2015

A pop of color......





It is Fri-Yay, lets relax and have ourselves a nice refreshing glass of something to close out the week. this week was not very hectic, but it was definitely good to see it come to a close. Spring and fall happen to be my two favorite seasons of the year, so I find that I put more effort into selecting my clothing, I don't know why? Today I wore these light weight denim draw string pants from Lou and Grey via Loft. They are extremely easy to wear. My top  is from loft, I fell in love with the sleeves first, because they bring the interest to the blouse. The shoes are Jack Rogers wedges. They have this great dull gold color that can wear with most colors. The pop of color to this outfit is my pink Kate Spade tote. For jewelry, my tassles necklace that I purchased from Group Dealz, my Yurman bangles/ring, Invicta blue face goldtone watch. I hope everyone have a great weekend, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment