Monday, April 6, 2015

Lots of White




The week has started off great, it was very peaceful today. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend and got to spend some quality time with family. This week started for me with lots of white, I love wearing white in the spring and summer. My jacks are in heavy rotation because they have a little lift that makes my feet feel very comfortable after a long day. My ankle pants are a score from Talbots, my T-shirt and cardigan are from Tommy Hilfiger, they are both very light weight and perfect for this time of year. My hand bag is from Brahmin, one of my favorite summer bags, it has room enough to carry everything, it is durable and the price point is not too bad. My long two tone necklace is from Brighton / Yurman bangles / Yurman ring /Toy watch. Have a great evening and remember the week can be great, the choice is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment