Friday, April 3, 2015

March Wrap-up

These are some of my favorite looks from March........


This was a work day outfit, we had meetings off campus. A little baby heel could carry me through the day since I was not standing all day as usual. I love the blend of this Lands' End shift pocket dress with the orange sweater also from Lands' End. The sweater provides that punch of color the dress needs. This is my first favorite for the month of March. I will wear this combo again, loved it.


This outfit was choosen for casual Friday. The weather had just started warming up, so I took advantage of the boyfriend jeans from loft with a little bling on the pockets. The orange shirt is old, after many visits to the cleaners it has lost the tag. Similar shirts can be found at Loft and Nordstroms.


This maxi dress was a late summer purchase last year from Macy's. it did not get much wearing, but I intend to wear it a lot this year. I love Maxi dresses, but I always have to get them altered because I am too short. I love that it can be accented with any color




This layered look was not planned, but when we arrived at our destination it was colder than expected. However, the Tory Burch sandals was originally planned and they braved the cold with me.

Have a great week everyone and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment