Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Khaki's and a white Shirt: The Basics





It has been a busy Tuesday, but the week is just getting started. I can't wait to enjoy the holiday weekend, relaxing is number one on my list. I hope you do the same. Up above my flats are Tory Burch, my ankle pants are from the Limited. Nothing beats a good pair of khaki's in different styles, the color goes with everything, which makes them a great staple in any girls closet. The white shirt is on repeat here on the blog, I scored it from Target a couple weeks back for less than $10.00. I could not pass it, because in the summer a girl can never have too many white shirts. The trusty tote is from Brahmin, and it has been working overtime, but I love it. As always, thanks for reading and have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment