Thursday, May 14, 2015

Light and Fresh




Today I just wanted to feel light and fresh, and these colors did that for me. This peach lace top is nice and airy.  A nice choice to wear on such a warm day, with just a light cotton camisole underneath, it was perfect. My white pants are from the Gap, they are very loose and comfortable which I love to wear to work since I am moving all day. This Brahmin tote was a find over Mother's Day weekend and I truly love the mint green and offwhite background, with the gold accents. It is very casual and can be worn throughout the summer months. My silver jacks are always on rotation for me because of the comfort they offer. For jewelry, my long necklace is from Brighton // Yurman bangles & ring // Bullova watch. Thanks for reading and as always have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment