Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day......




Finally I can move around after my foot surgery. I am still wearing a boot, but I will not let that hold me back. Hopped along and spent the day with the hubs and the girls. We did breakfast, and then we headed off to Dave and Busters that they could spend the day having loads of fun. I watched from the sidelines as they played game after game until everyone was tired and ready for lunch. I hope that all dads enjoy this special day, it is a privilege to have this special title. Thanks for reading and have a great week. 

Top~ this is really a dress, but because it is very short I wore it as a top. Purchased from Jade boutique.
White jeans /belt~ Michael Kors
Bag ~ Gucci Sukey medium hobo
Shoes ~ Tory Burch miller sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment