Monday, June 1, 2015

Red, White and Blue




Today,s look was put together to commemorate the hard work of my students all year. Our colors for our Award ceremony today was red, white, and blue. My colleagues and I thought it would be a great tribute to them to wear the colors of the theme. Their song was World's Greatest by R. Kelly, with some hand actions for the chorus. Looking out into the audience as our students performed this song, you could clearly see the prideful actions of the parents it was a great day. All those stressful test, and moments throughout the year felt worth it. I just had to share that thought. My dress is an old one, my necklace is a Macy's special, it cost me $10.00. The white linen jacket is from Loft, my gold tone Jack Rogers wedges are perfect, they add the touch of gold, but not too much. My LV tote carried my personals. Make this week a great one, the choice is yours. As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment