Saturday, July 4, 2015

Compliments to the red, white and blue.........




I hope that everyone enjoy their 4th of July festivities and stay safe. Interesting fact is that this is the day that the most potato salad is consumed by Americans. I think that every event that you attend this special day potato salad will be on the menu. After traveling all week my family and I spent the day relaxing. My sweater is from loft, it's an oldie but a goodie. The white crew neck t-shirt is from Landsend, they honestly make great quality shirts that will last a long time. My shorts are from Target, and the candy stripped miller sandals from ToryBurch came in handy for this outfit. As always, thanks for reading and enjoy the remainder of your weekend. By the way, potato salad is always better on the second day.

No comments:

Post a Comment