Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How important are your accessories.....




As I was rummaging through my closet and sorting my accesories once again, I started to think what role they might paly in my dressing and coordinating my outfits. I realize that I love crystal accents, in my belts, and mostly my necklaces. I sorted my bangles, bracelets etc. etc. etc. I sorted this look for tomorrow because I have to attend an important meeting for a couple of hours, so I thought some pink accents would work great with what I had in mind. I love the color pink, it is quite girly, and creates these great childhood memories for me, that little girls wear pink. I hope everyone is having a great wednesday aka "Hump Day", and as always thanks for reading.

Bag/Notebook..... Kate Spade
I-Pad Air..... Apple
Scarf..... Loft
Sunnies..... Rayban
Shoes..... Tory Burch Miller sandals
Necklace..... Bib Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment