Friday, July 3, 2015

Just Chillin in the NYC



Just hanging with my family one more day before I head back home. The weather is nice, but could be better. The rain and the clouds comes and goes keeping it cool with less sweating. I love New York, but it is time to go. This week has been quite casual for me, Jeans has always been a great travel companion and those complimented my travel attire well this trip. I did not do much traveling around as my foot is still not 100%, so relaxing was good enough for me as my family enjoyed touring the city. My jeans are from Loft, my inside shirt is from Calvin Klein, and my oversized cardigan is from lucky. LV tote, Yurman bangles and ring to compliment my hand, MK goldtone watch, J. Crew gold tone link bracelet. My diamond cross necklace is layered with a Brighton two tone long necklace. As always thanks for reading and enjoy the remainder of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment