Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Basics......





 The foot is not completely healed, and ready for high heels, but a kitten heel can work. Heading out with the hubs for a little dinner, so these coach slides work perfect since I would not be standing around a long time. The white ankle jeans is from loft, and the top is an oldie but goodie, basic black halter top. I brought out the bling with the black leather strap diamond face watch by Joshua and Sons, to compliment the array of arm candy on the other hand  from Yurman, Pandora, Tiffany and Barse bracelets. My pink sequine clutch is made by BCBG. (which is carrying my miller sandals, just in case my first outing does not go well with the foot)Those long earrings I am wearing are from Brighton, which is an unusual occurence for me. Once again, thanks for reading and enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment