Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy First Day of Fall....





I am finally getting over my cold, and feel like myself again where I would like to take photos. I have never had a cold stay this long with me, but this denim dress worked perfect to start the first day of fall this year. It is very flowy and comfy, it will transition into winter with tights and boots, and maybe even with a vest or a turtleneck underneath, how cute that will be. This dress came with a matching belt, but I thought the ToryBurch gold buckle leather belt would definitely look better. Nothing says fall better than the color of orange, and I knew that my sandals would be the right accent that this dress needed. Fall is one of my favorite seasons, Iove the earthtone colors that compliments everything, from the natural hue of the leaves to the home decor. As always thanks for reading and have  a great day.

Dress ----- Loft
Belt/Sandals -----ToryBurch
Bag ----LV Tote
Sunnies -----RayBan


No comments:

Post a Comment