Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Thinking of the Ocean huh!!!!




These blue ankle pants from the Limited makes me think of the ocean, obviously my thoughts were focus on blue because I have a huge ink stain on the pocket of my shirt. I summed it all up to a days work. This comfy top is from Loft and the sleeves can roll all the way up to the elbows and button back, but I like them at my wrist since my classroom is cold. This top has been on repeat because of the basic color and the comfort it offers. My sandals are BCBG, and my bag is a Brahmin favorite of mine. The long necklace is from Brighton, and It is one of my go to items in jewelry. I hope that your week is going great, we have two full days until the long weekend, stay positive and stay bless. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment