Monday, October 26, 2015

Catching Up!!!!!




We had Friday and Monday off from school, our little fall break, so I spent the time running the girls to all their appointments and catching up with the dentist and the pediatrician office to secure our Flu shot before it is too late. Comfy and casual is always the motto with me and the shirt above is an oldie from Loft that I love to wear. As always stay focus, and stay blessed. The holidays are upon us and we all know how streesful that can become. 

Top - Loft
Jeans - Loft ( I have a similary pair from J. Crew, I did not realized until after the purchase that they are identical, but I kept both)
Shoes - Tory Burch Miller Sandals
Bag - Boden
Jewelry - Necklace and gold link bracelet (J Crew ) bangles and ring (Yurman) watch (Invicta)

No comments:

Post a Comment