Friday, October 16, 2015

Fall Is Moving Along




It is still a bit warm here in Florida, so I am wearing my sandals until the end. I will have to be forced out of them since open toed shoes are my favorite. I hope everyone has enjoyed their week, it has been quite hectic for me recently. I am not getting to take as much photos of my outfits as I would like, but I will catch back up soon. My one year anniversary since I started my blog is approaching fast, whew! Some people say I did not have the dedication and the patience to to keep it, and that has given me even more motivation to succeed, how yah like me now. Stay blessed and stay positive, have a great weekend.

Top - Old
Jeans - Ankle zipped skinnies from Loft
Bag - LV tote
Jewelry - Yurman Bangles and rings/Invicta two tone watch/Tiffany SS heart bracelet
Shoes - ToryBurch (color is pewter)

No comments:

Post a Comment