Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Brunch Look....





As most of you know, I had surgery on both my feet this past summer and wearing heels was not considered at all. I found these Vince Camuto sandals on sale during that time and purchased them, now I am getting to wear them, they are very comfortable. Wore them to brunch this morning, and it was awesome, love them..... This red top is a an oldie that I wear this time of year, the jeans are Michael Kors and they wear well, they are my only jeans from his line and they feel great. I am a big fan of comfort, and this outfit does that for me, it's festive enough for the season, and it looks great. The work week starts tomorrow, looking forward to a busy next three weeks as we count down to the christmas holiday break at school. Remember to make it a great week, the choice is up to you.

XOXO
Dine

No comments:

Post a Comment