Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Beanie A Must....




With the unpredictable weather here in the DMV (D.C, Maryland, Virginia) area, my hair holds no curls, so a beanie is in full effect.  I am so glad that I chose to travel with this hat because it blends well with everything. This tunic I scored from Target, and it is perfect. My corduroy skinnies are from Loft and they are a winner in this unpredictable weather. My boots are from Sam Edelman and this chestnut color works great with my neutral pallette. My Gucci hobo is a great accent that can hold so much stuff it is amazing. We spent part of the day in Foggy Bottom (The George Washington University) amidst the drizzles of rain and the sparse sunshine. I hope that everyone had a great Tuesday, stay blessed and stay focused. The New Year is fastly approaching are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment