Saturday, December 5, 2015

Everyone's Favorite Scarf.... The Blanket Scarf




Saturdays always works well for running errands and then a good dinner. Today was great, I got all my errands accomplish with no hassel, the stress is coming, I just don't know when..... hahaha. The blanket scarf sits well on this windy day over this stripped Banana Republic sweater. Loft makes the best skinnies in my opinion, this is why I have about five pairs of the same wash, obsessive right, but I get it. The flats are from ToryBurch and they are super comfy, I scored these at the black Friday sale online, the price was great because I also used my bithday giftcard from ToryBurch to help make the purchase. My bag is Kate Spade and it is a winner, the red is vibrant and great as an accent this time of year. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend everyone, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment