Monday, December 28, 2015

Weekend in the City





I spent the weekend in New York City with my family. My children always enjoy coming to the city this time of year to look at the tree at Rockafella Center and the wonderful window displays at Macy's 34th street. It is lovely in the city, the lines for Radio City Music Hall to watch the Rockettes do their high kicks are around the block, and everyone is a little more friendlier because of the holidays. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and is looking forward to the new year. As always I wish everyone continuous  blessings into the New year, thanks for reading.

Up above I am wearing:
Jacket - Burberry Brit quilted jacket/ with scarf
Jeans - Tory Burch 
Boots - Ugg
Bag - Vera Bradley Sling (it actually belongs to my daughter because I forgot my sling bag)
Top - Loft knit sweater and denim shirt underneath.

My Daughters are wearing:
Columbia Jacket in blue
North face jacket in Brown
J Crew cowl neck sweater in green

No comments:

Post a Comment