Saturday, January 23, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside!!!!!




It is a cold weekend in FLorida, you definitely have to bundle up. This is soccer tournament weekend for my daughter and we are driving over 45 minutes away to play on a wide open field where the winds are coming across from the ocean, you can believe it when I tell you it is cold. The girls are all wearing thermals under their soccer uniform, quite crazy huh.....My baby girl loves the game, and mom will be right there to support her, even in cold windy weather. I am layered up today, my jeans are from Loft, Ralph Lauren turtleneck, it has this fleec like feel to it, that makes it quite warm to wear. The knit cap is an oldie but goodie from Gap, the lovely poncho/oversize sweater is from Lands' End and it keeps you super warm, and my Hunter boots to keep my feet warm on the wet grass on this damp cold day. We made it through the game and we won 2-1. As always, thanks for reading and have a great day tomorrow, last day to relax for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment