Sunday, February 7, 2016

Long Vests......




I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend. I have not posted anything in a while because I was busy with work and the family, but I always try to check in on instagram. (@musthaveahandbag) I am loving this long vest from Loft, if you follow their trends you know this came out months ago. However, with Florida weather being so unpredictable, I am now getting to wear it. It is made of wool, and it has some weight to it, so it keeps you warm.  I layered it over this Ralph Lauren crew neck shirt, so it is perfect. Tucked underneath the Loft skinnies are my kitten heeled black and grey stripped pointed toe shoes from Calvin Klein. They are very comfortable, and definitely not too high. I love these shoes and they will definitely be on repeat until spring. The gold chain necklace is from Bauble Bar, bangles are Yurman and my watch is Bulova. I carried my personals in my Rebecca Minkoff MAB tote. Once again, have a great week, remember the choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment